Zero Waste Awards T&C's
1) This Zero Waste Awards is open to all Ocado followers and MOB Kitchen followers who must be UK residents, excluding residents in Northern Ireland, aged 18 or over. aged 18 or over
2) Proof of age may be required. The Zero Waste Awards is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of any MOB Kitchen, Ocado Retail Limited, anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the Zero Waste Awards and all affiliates of such companies.
3) There are 1 winner every week on Saturday for three months.
4) There is one prize of MOB Kitchen cookbooks. Winners will receive all of MOB’s cookbooks: MOB Kitchen: Feed 4 For Under £10, MOB Veggie and Earth MOB.
5) The closing date and time for entries into the MOB x Ocado Zero Waste Awards is 23.59 every Friday (the night before the winner announcement on Saturday). Entries after this date and time will not be included in the Zero Waste Awards for that particular week. Entries can be re-uploaded the following week.
6) The winner will be selected by an independent panel of judges at MOB Kitchen for being the most creative/best/imaginative/most original entry in the week commencing Saturday (the day after the last weeks competition is closed).
7) The winner will be contacted within 30 days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 30 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then we reserve the right to select another winner.
8) The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available
9) We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
10) By entering Zero Waste Awards you acknowledge and agree that Zero Waste Awards is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter or Instagram.
12) We reserve the right at our discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entrants or entries that breach these conditions or the spirit of the Zero Waste Awards.
13) All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
14) By participating in this Zero Waste Awards you agree that we may publish or make available your surname and county of residence, if you become a winner, unless you object.
15) The promoter is Ocado Retail Limited Apollo Court, 2 Bishops Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9EX.