Hey, you. Yes, you! Have you always wanted to join a mob? Not like a dangerous lowercase mob with pitchforks or anything like that – we’re talking more along the lines of a friendly, all-caps MOB where get stuff done, hang out, bounce creative ideas off one another, and eat loads of delicious food. Does that sound like something you’d like to be a part of? Good. Because we’re hiring.
Who are we? Well, the long and short of it is that MOB Kitchen is a food media platform. Ever since our founder, Ben, found himself frustrated at how his uni flatmates couldn’t even cook a simple plate of pasta, the MOB mission has been to help students and young professionals prepare restaurant-quality meals on a budget and help them learn more about food and drink culture as they do.
We’re not about garnishes of micro herbs or “artistic” smears of sauces. We’re all about accessibility and making things as simple and fun as possible when it comes to cooking. Think of us like the friend you go to for brilliant restaurant recommendations or that one family member you’ve got that really knows their way around the kitchen. That’s us.
Current Vacancies: 2
Titles: Talent Manager, Junior Sales Manager
Additional information below.
Before we go any further, please make sure to send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org containing a cover letter and a CV - subject: Talent Manager. We won’t be able to consider applications that don’t adhere to this.
We’re looking for an ambitious and experienced Talent Manager to join our fast-growing Juiced management team.
Juiced is our incredible new food-focused talent management company, already boasting some of the hottest food talent in the country. 3 months since birth and Juiced has amassed a strong roster of talent, a healthy list of commercial partners and multiple publishing ventures – we haven’t even launched yet! You will be one of the first three members of the Juiced management team, working closely with and reporting to the Head of Talent.
The ideal candidate will have history in managing talent, preferably within the digital content creator space and also experience working with and managing expectations of high profile commercial clients. A passion for food and knowledge of the food industry would be a huge plus!
- Talent discovery and onboarding.
- Management of your talent roster.
- Strategy and planning for your talent roster.
- Retention of the talent on your roster.
- Project management of all commercial partnerships, publishing opportunities and broadcast opportunities that involve your talent.
- Invoicing and payment of commercial earnings to talent.
- Sourcing new clients and commercial partners for your talent.
- Contracting for commercial partnerships and new talent signings.
- Reporting to both clients and MOB Senior Management.
- Ability to reach and exceed your talent revenue targets.
What you’ll need
- Confidence when working with talent and big clients.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Flawless organisational skills.
- Good writing style and ability to construct compelling pitch decks.
- A desire for a career – this is not a 9-5 job!
- Able to work, learn and prosper under fast past conditions.
- A willingness to travel, sometimes at short notice.
- A genuine interest and good knowledge of the food space and popular culture.
- A strong understanding of social media and the digital content commercial space.
- The ability to develop growth strategies with your talent and bring them to fruition.
- Strong team player and ability to consider not only your roster but the talent team and MOB as a whole.
- Must be a self-starter! This is a very high paced environment and you will often be left to manage your own time.
What we offer
- A fast-paced, reactive job at one of the UK’s most exciting media startups.
- The opportunity to grow with a fast-moving company.
- A job where your voice is heard and where good ideas are acted on immediately.
- LOTS of free food.
- Become a part of a young, exciting team of like-minded people.
- A commission structure.
- 30k-35k Salary.
Junior Sales Manager
Before we go any further, please make sure to send your application to email@example.com containing a cover letter and a CV - subject: Sales Manager. We won’t be able to consider applications that don’t adhere to this.
We’re looking for an ambitious and experienced Sales Manager to join our fast-growing Juiced management team.
Juiced is our incredible new food-focused talent management company, already boasting some of the hottest food talents in the country. 3 months since birth and Juiced has amassed a strong roster of talent, a healthy list of commercial partners and multiple publishing ventures – we haven’t even launched yet! You will be one of the first three members of the Juiced management team, working closely with and reporting to the Head of Talent.
We're looking for someone who will seek out and build strong partnerships with leading buyers in the marketing and food industry, as well as pull together creative proactive pitches to send out to perfect MOB partners.
Core responsibilities include:
- Finding new commercial partnerships for Juiced’s talent roster
- Analysing the media landscape to scope out proactive opportunities
- Building relationships with key partners and media agencies across the UK
- Distil client briefs and business problems translating into pitch responses
- Build awareness of Juiced’s role in the MOB Kitchen ecosystem
- Assess marketing, communications and social objectives for Juiced clients
- Exceed sales targets
- Formulation of class-leading decks/presentations
- Be comfortable presenting to large audiences and senior stakeholders
- Communicating the value of Juiced to new audiences
What you need:
- 2+ years experience in online media sales preferable
- Existing contacts in PR agencies, media agencies and brands preferable
- A provable track record of sales-based results
- Highly motivated and entrepreneurial self-starter
- A creative individual with great presentation skills
- Respect for quality content and colleagues
- Confident and personable in commercial situations
What you get:
- £28k - £32k base salary + OTE
- Generous commission structure
- Becoming an integral part of a quickly growing ambitious small business
- Opportunity to work within a fast-paced, growing commercial environment
- Opportunity to join the business just before it moves into a class-leading food content studio/office space.
- Delicious free food!!