What do I need to know about cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are transferred to your computer or mobile when you visit a website or app.
We use them to:
- Remember information about you, so you don’t have to give it to us again. And again. And again
- Keep you signed in, even on different devices
- Help us understand how people are using our services, so we can make them better
- Help us personalise the MOB website to you by remembering your preferences and settings. And your progress, so you can pause and pick up where you left off watching a programme, even on a different device
- To find out if our emails have been read and if you find them useful
- Analysing how you use the MOB
- Giving you a better, more personalised experience
- Recognising when you’ve signed in
Can I turn off my cookies?
If you like you can turn on and off your cookies in your browser. This will, however, limit the functionality of the website and not allow you to create/log in to your account.