Sausage Ratatouille Traybake
Just so easy and delicious. The sausages work perfectly with the ratatouille.
Rosemary works an absolute treat in this dish.
Cooking Time (includes preparation time): 55 Minutes
Garlic - £0.30
2 Red Onions - £0.33
Bay Leaves - £0.70
Rosemary - £0.70
2 Red Peppers - £1.00
2 Courgettes - £0.76
1 Tin Chopped Tomatoes - £0.31
12 Sausages - £5.00
Total Cost – £9.10 - This covers absolutely everything. All we assume you have in your kitchen beforehand is SALT, PEPPER AND OLIVE OIL. Scroll to the bottom of the page to find out which shops you can buy all of the ingredients from for under £10.
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C/356°F
2. Roughly chop all your vegetables and chuck them in a baking tray.
3. Add the sausages, a couple of sprigs of rosemary, 3 bay leaves, and your tin of tomatoes.
4. Mix everything together and whack it in the oven for 45 minutes.
5. Put some fresh rosemary on the top to serve.
SHOPS WHERE THIS IS AVAILABLE FOR UNDER £10: