The easiest dish we have ever made, and it is sublime.
Keep the mushrooms in the oven until the cheese is nice and golden.
Cooking Time (includes preparation time): 35 minutes
300g of Quinoa - £2.35
Vegetable Stock Cube - £0.50
1 Bunch of Parsley - £0.70
1 Lemon - £0.35
Dried Oregano - £0.70
200g of Feta - £1.35
8 Portobello Mushrooms - £2.00
Total Cost – £7.95 - This covers absolutely everything. All we assume you have in your kitchen beforehand is SALT, PEPPER AND OLIVE OIL.
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/356°F.
2. Remove the stalks from the mushrooms and place the mushroom cups upside down on a baking tray.
3. Fill the mushroom cups with feta cheese and sprinkle oregano, salt, pepper & olive oil over the top. Shave some lemon zest all over and bake in the oven for 30 mins.
4. Meanwhile, boil some quinoa and crush a stock cube into the boiling water.
5. Once cooked, serve the mushrooms on a bed of quinoa. Sprinkle over some parsley and tuck in!