Deconstructed Salami Pizza
All the delicious flavours of a pizza but without the hassle.
Make sure you buy nice big tomatoes.
Cooking Time (includes preparation time): 1 Hour
2 x 150g Balls of Mozzarella - £1.40
Loaf of Ciabatta - £1.50
Crushed Chillies - £0.85
Salami - £1.70
Garlic - £0.30
Bunch of Basil - £0.70
12 Vine Tomatoes - £1.85
Balsamic Vinegar - £1.00
Total Cost – £9.55 - This covers absolutely everything. All we assume you have in your kitchen beforehand is SALT, PEPPER AND OLIVE OIL. Scroll to the bottom of the page to find out which shops you can buy all of the ingredients from for under £10.
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C/ 356°F
2. Put tomatoes into a baking tray. Tear up your ciabatta into bitesize chunks and put in tray.
3. Into a jar, put 3 tablespoons of olive oil, 1.5 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar and 2 cloves of garlic (crushed or finely chopped). Shake it, and then pour over the bread and tomatoes.
4. Add salt, pepper and crushed chillies, and put tray in the oven for 45 minutes.
5. After 45 minutes, remove tray. Mix everything around, coating the crispy bits in the juices. Add salami, and then place tray back in oven for 10 more minutes.
6. Dressing time. Take your basil. Chop it all up, finely, and put into a jar. Add a tablespoon and a half of olive oil and shake it all together.
7. Take the tray out the oven, and tear your mozzarella on top. Drizzle your dressing over everything, and sprinkle over some crushed chillies, salt and pepper. Enjoy!
SHOPS WHERE THIS IS AVAILABLE FOR UNDER £10: