The freshest vegan stew... the tahini dressing makes it.
Make sure you cook the peppers until they are beautifully soft.
Cooking Time (Includes Preparation Time): 1 Hour
- 6 Peppers - £1.91
- Garlic - £0.30
- Coriander - £0.70
- 2 x 400g Butter Beans - £0.80
- 1 x 400g Chickpeas - £0.40
- Tahini - £2.29
- 1 Lemon - £0.30
- Harissa Paste - £1.95
- Smoked Paprika - £0.80
- 1 White Onion - £0.16
- Total Cost - £9.61
- Deseed and slice up your peppers. Chop up your onion. Add them both to a pan and fry until soft.
- Add a handful of chopped coriander, a clove of garlic, three teaspoons of harissa paste, two heaped teaspoons of paprika then mix well.
- Drain your butterbeans and chickpeas then add them to the pan. Simmer on a low heat for 30 minutes.
- Dressing time. Mix the juice of a lemon, 2 tablespoons of tahini, salt and pepper. Add water to loosen the dressing (as much as required).
- Add four generous handfuls of spinach to the pan and allow to wilt. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve in a bowl with a nice drizzle of dressing on top.