The easiest, most delicious tray bake.
Make sure you baste the thighs during the cooking process for extra stickiness.
- 8 Chicken Thighs - £4.00
- Honey - £1.00
- Dark Soy Sauce - £0.60
- Knob of Ginger £0.18
- Garlic 0 £0.30
- Sesame Seeds - £1.65
- Sesame Oil - £1.80
- Basmati Rice - £0.80
- Total Cost - £9.53
- Preheat oven to 180°C/356°F.
- Add thighs to a tray. Add 3 tablespoons of dark soy, 2 tablespoons of sesame oil, a crushed garlic clove, a grated knob of ginger and a tablespoon and a half of honey. Mix everything together, and place tray in oven for 50 minutes.
- Baste chicken every 15 minutes in the juices.
- Get your rice on (follow pack instructions).
- Serve thighs on top of the steaming hot rice. Pour over some of the juices, scatter with sesame seeds and tuck in!