Such a cheap dish – all for £7.30. And they’re the tastiest potatoes in town.
Make sure you keep to the 3 herb combo – it works a treat.
Cooking Times (includes preparation time): 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- 350g Wyke Farms Extra Mature Cheddar - £2.50
- 130g Smoked Pancetta - £1.50
- 4 Baking Potatoes - £1.30
- Bunch of Parsley - £0.70
- Bunch of Tarragon - £0.70
- Bunch of Chives - £0.70
- Total Cost - £7.30 - This covers absolutely everything. All we assume you have in your kitchen beforehand is SALT, PEPPER AND OLIVE OIL.
- Preheat oven to 180°C/356°F.
- Add potatoes to a tray. Drizzle with salt, pepper and olive oil. Add to oven for 1 hour.
- Add your pancetta to a frying pan. Frying until crispy.
- Remove potatoes from oven when the are soft in the centre. Halve the potatoes. Carefully spoon out the inside, keeping the skins in tact.
- Add the potato to the bacon pan. Mix it in.
- Finely chop a large handful of tarragon, parsley and chives. Add your herbage to the pan. Mix everything in.
- At this point, add 150g Wyke Farms mature grated cheese to the pan. Season with salt and pepper, mix everything together and then remove pan from the heat.
- Refill potato skins with the herby stuffing. Grate some extra cheddar on top, drizzle over some olive oil and place your skins under the grill for 12 minutes or until golden and bubbling.
- Serve with a grating of cheddar, some leftover chopped herbs and enjoy.