Certified freshy, made better with Sacla' Sundried Tomato Pesto.
Make sure to cook your aubergine without oil.
Cooking Time (includes preparation time): 30 Minutes
- 1 Red Onion - £0.12
- 2 Aubergines - £1.40
- Kalamata Olives - £0.75
- Capers - £1.00
- Red Wine Vinegar - £0.80
- Sacla' Sundried Tomato Pesto - £2.50
- Tin of Plum Tomatoes - £0.30
- 500g Orzo - £1.70
- Bunch of Parsley - £0.70
- Total Cost - £9.27 - This covers absolutely everything. All we assume you have in your kitchen beforehand is SALT, PEPPER AND OLIVE OIL.
- Cube your aubergines and cook in a pan without oil. Set to the side.
- Get your orzo on (cook according to pack instructions).
- Finely chop up a red onion, a handful of parsley and add two teaspoons of capers and pan fry until the onions are translucent.
- Add your aubergines and kalamata olives.
- Pour in two tablespoons of red wine vinegar and allow to evaporate.
- Add two heaped teaspoons of sun-dried tomato pesto and a tin of plum tomatoes then mix well. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Mix in the cooked orzo and a handful of chopped parsley leaves.
- Serve and enjoy MOB!