The MOB-iest dish around.
Make sure to fry the parma ham without oil - the fat will render out and the parma ham will crisp up perfectly without it.
Cooking Time (Includes Preparation Time): 45 Minutes
- 500g Gnocchi - £0.75
- Bunch of Rosemary - £0.70
- Bunch of Thyme - £0.70
- Bunch of Basil - £0.70
- 8 Slices of Parma Ham - £1.61
- 500g of Cherry Tomatoes - £0.90
- Garlic - £0.30
- Cider Vinegar - £0.80
- 250g Ricotta - £1.00
- Total cost - £8.0 - This covers absolutely everything. All we assume you have in your kitchen beforehand is SALT, PEPPER AND OLIVE OIL.
- Heat a pan with olive oil. Add 500g of gnocchi, a handful of rosemary leaves and a handful of thyme leaves and pan fry until crisp.
- Remove from heat, wipe out pan, add 8 slices of parma ham (no oil) and fry until crisp and charring.
- Add 2 punnets of cherry tomatoes and 1 crushed clove of garlic, simmer & bubble down until sauce reduces.
- Add a handful of basil leaves, salt and pepper, with 50ml of cider vinegar. Mix together.
- Serve with gnocchi on the bottom, sauce on top and dolloped ricotta to finish. Enjoy MOB.