A MOB fave. Quick, fresh and just plain beautiful!
Cooking Time (includes preparation): 45 minutes
- Chicken Breasts - £3.00
- 2 Sweetcorn Cobs - £0.70
- 3 Peppers (Not Green) - £1.00
- 1 Red Onion - £0.21
- 1 Cucumber - £0.50
- 2 Avocados - £0.98
- Bunch of Coriander - £0.70
- Black Beans - £0.55
- Cumin - £0.85
- Smoked Paprika - £0.85
- 1 Lime - £0.30
- Total Cost - £9.64 - This covers absolutely everything. All we assume you have in your kitchen beforehand is SALT, PEPPER AND OLIVE OIL.
- Preheat oven 180C/356F
- Season your chicken breasts and sweetcorn on a baking tray. Salt, pepper and olive oil. Now add two teaspoons of smoked paprika and one teaspoon of cumin.
- Rub the spices into the chicken and corn, making sure nothing is left uncoated. Chuck the chicken and corn into the oven for 30 mins.
- Deseed your mixed peppers and chop into cubes.
- Using a peeler, peel the skin off the cucumber. Chop in half and then scoop out the seeds using a teaspoon. Chop into chunks.
- Onion time - chop in half and then cube. Simple.
- Two avocados, chop in half, remove the stones. Scoop out the flesh.
- Grab the chicken and corn out of the oven. Using a knife, check the chicken is cooked through. With another knife, chop down the corn, removing the kernels. Slice up the chicken into chunky strips.
- Add all ingredients to a serving bowl.
- Dress with the juice from a lime and some olive oil. Now toss together. Serve and garnish with coriander leaves.