Bring the land and sea to 4 plates for under a tenner.
Make sure the chorizo is nice and crispy before taking it out of the pan.
Cooking Time (includes preparation time): 45 Minutes
- 250g Chorizo - £2.00
- 3 Avocado - £2.55
- Coriander - £0.70
- Spring Onions - £0.55
- 1 Lime - £0.35
- New Potatoes - £1.00
- 6 Squids - £2.04
- Lemon - £0.35
- Total Cost – £9.54 - This covers absolutely everything. All we assume you have in your kitchen beforehand is SALT, PEPPER AND OLIVE OIL.
1. Peel and mash all three of the avocados
2. Thinly slice the spring onions and coriander and add to the avocado. Squeeze a lime and add salt, pepper and olive oil. Mix well
3. Slice your new potatoes in halves and boil for 20 minutes or until cooked all the way through
4. Slice the chorizo into chunks and the squid into rings, cook the chorizo and add the squid when the chorizo begins to cook.
5. Add pepper and lemon juice and continue to cook. Try and avoid the squid form turning rubbery
6. Once the potatoes are cooked unevenly mash them with the skins on.
7. Serve in a bowl with the guac and the cooked surf ‘n’ turf.
8. Grab a fork and dig in.