A veggie dream. Make sure leave the vegan in the oven until they are nice and brown and crunchy.
You want the courgettes and the cauliflower florets to be perfect bite sized pieces so bare that in mind while prepping!
Cooking Time (includes preparation time): 50 Minutes
- Sriracha - £1.89
- Mayo - £0.40
- Avocado - £0.85
- 400g Basmati Rice - £1.00
- 240g Radishes - £0.65
- Whole Cucumber - £0.50
- Plain Flour - £0.45
- 2 Eggs - £0.89
- Breadcrumbs - £0.80
- 1 Cauliflower - £1.00
- 2 Courgettes - £0.89
- 1 Lime - £0.35
- Total Cost - £9.58 - This covers absolutely everything. All we assume you have in your kitchen beforehand is SALT, PEPPER AND OLIVE OIL.
- Preheat oven to 180°C/356°F.
- Break cauliflower in to florets and chop up courgettes in to bite-size pieces.
- Get three bowls out. Add flour to one, eggs to one (beat them up) and breadcrumbs to one.
- Dip veg in to flour, the eggs, the breadcrumbs. Add baking paper to a baking tray. Season with salt and drizzle with olive oil, and then add the tray to the oven for 30 minutes until golden and crunchy.
- Get 400g rice on, follow pack instructions.
- Finely chop cucumber and radish. Add to a bowl with the juice of half a lime, 3 tablespoons of olive oil, a handful of coriander, salt and pepper. Mix together and set aside.
- In to a bowl add 6 tablespoons of mayo, 2 tablespoons of Sriracha and the juice of half a lime. Mix everything together.
- Serving time. Add rice to a bowl. Top with bang bang veg, some avocado slices, the zingy radish salad, a big dollop of Sriracha mayo and some fresh coriander leaves. Enjoy!