A veggie dream. Make sure to leave the cauliflower florets in the oven until they are nice, brown and crunchy.
You want the courgettes and the cauliflower florets to be perfect bite sized pieces so bear that in mind while prepping!
Cooking Time (includes preparation time): 50 Minutes
- Sriracha - £1.89
- Mayonnaise - £0.40
- Avocado - £0.85
- 400g Basmati Rice - £1.00
- 240g Radishes - £0.65
- Whole Cucumber - £0.50
- Plain Flour - £0.45
- 2 Eggs - £0.89
- Breadcrumbs - £0.80
- 1 Cauliflower - £1.00
- 2 Courgettes - £0.89
- 1 Lime - £0.35
- Total Cost - £9.58 - This covers absolutely everything. All we assume you have in your kitchen beforehand is SALT, PEPPER AND OLIVE OIL.
- Preheat oven to 180°C/356°F.
- Break cauliflower into florets and chop up courgettes into bite-size pieces.
- Get three bowls out. Add flour to one, eggs to another (beat them up) and breadcrumbs to the last.
- Dip veg into flour, the eggs, the breadcrumbs. Add baking paper to a baking tray. Season with salt and drizzle with olive oil, and then put the tray in the oven for 30 minutes until golden and crunchy.
- Get 400g rice on, follow pack instructions.
- Finely chop cucumber and radish. Add to a bowl with the juice of half a lime, 3 tablespoons of olive oil, a handful of coriander, salt and pepper. Mix together and set aside.
- Into a bowl add 6 tablespoons of mayo, 2 tablespoons of Sriracha and the juice of half a lime. Mix everything together.
- Serving time. Add rice to a bowl. Top with bang bang veg, some avocado slices, the zingy radish salad, a big dollop of Sriracha mayo and some fresh coriander leaves. Enjoy!