One for the veggie mob, this recipe is epic.
Serve while the halloumi is still nice and hot.
Cooking Time (includes preparation time): 1 Hour
- 1 Aubergine
- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Peppers
- Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Avocados
- Bunch of Coriander
- 2 Spring Onions
- 1 Lime
- 2 Blocks of Halloumi
- 8 Tortilla Wraps
- Total Cost - £9.45 - This covers absolutely everything. All we assume you have in your kitchen beforehand is SALT, PEPPER AND OLIVE OIL.
- Preheat oven to 180°C/356°F.
- Slice up your aubergine, sweet potatoes and peppers into rough pieces. Add to a tray with a teaspoon of cumin, cayenne pepper, salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Place tray in oven and roast the vegetables for 50 minutes until soft.
- Guac time. Into a bowl add 2 avocadoes, 2 chopped spring onions, the juice of a lime, salt and pepper. Mash everything together.
- Halloumi time. Simple heat a frying pan, add a drizzle of olive oil and fry the halloumi for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Assembly. Heat a tortilla in a pan. Spoon in some guac, then tear on some halloumi, and then add a big wodge of spiced veg. Wrap it up and tuck in!