Changing up the Shak game. This one is fresh.
Make sure your bacon and sausage are nice and crispy before the next step!
Cooking Time (includes preparation time): 40 minutes
- 6 Pork Sausage
- 200g Chestnut Mushrooms (Finely Sliced)
- 10 Rashers of Smoked Bacon
- Handful of Chopped Rosemary
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 200g Spinach
- 2 400g Tins of Tomatoes
- 8 Eggs
- Loaf of Sourdough
- Total Cost – £9.90 - This covers absolutely everything. All we assume you have in your kitchen beforehand is SALT, PEPPER AND OLIVE OIL.
- Preheat oven to 180°C/356°F.
- Remove skins from sausages and divide each one in to 3 balls. Chop your bacon into chunks. Add them to a pan and cook with a small splash of oil until caramelizing and browned.
- At this point at your mushrooms. Reduce them down, and then add 2 chopped cloves of garlic and a teaspoon of chopped rosemary. Mix it in, and then add your spinach.
- Once it has wilted, pour in your tomatoes. Mix everything together, season well with salt and pepper, and then reduce down until you have a thick sauce.
- Make little dips in the sauce and add your eggs.
- Please the dish in the oven for 12 minutes until the eggs are cooked, and then serve with some lovely crispy sourdough toast!