The easiest dish we have ever made. And it is sublime.
Keep the mushrooms in the oven until the cheese is nice and golden
Cooking Time (includes preparation time): 35 minutes
- 300g Quinoa - £2.35
- Vegetable Stock Cube - £0.50
- Bunch of Parsley - £0.70
- 1 Lemon - £0.35
- Dried Oregano - £0.70
- 200g Feta - £1.35
- 8 Portobello Mushrooms - £2.00
- Total Cost – £7.95 - This covers absolutely everything. All we assume you have in your kitchen beforehand is SALT, PEPPER AND OLIVE OIL.
1. Remove the stalks from the mushrooms and place upside down in a baking tray.
2. Fill the mushroom cup with feta cheese and sprinkle oregano, salt, pepper & olive oil over the top. Shave some lemon zest all over and bake in the oven for 30 mins on 180C
3. Meanwhile, boil some quinoa and crush a stock cube into the boiling water.
4. Once cooked, serve the mushrooms on a bed of quinoa. Sprinkle over some coriander and tuck in!