The lightest Paella about. This one is a winner.
Make sure the chorizo is nice and crispy before adding the Cauli Rice
Cooking Time (includes preparation time): 30 Minutes
- 500g Passata - £0.35
- Garlic - £0.30
- Bunch of Parsley - £0.70
- Chorizo - £2.00
- 1 Lemon - £0.35
- 1 Brown Onion - £0.16
- 2 x 200g Packs of Fullgreen Cauli Rice - £4.00
- Frozen Seafood Mix - £2.04
- Total Cost - £9.90 - This covers absolutely everything. All we assume you have in your kitchen beforehand is SALT, PEPPER AND OLIVE OIL.
- Pour your frozen seafood in a bowl to defrost.
- Finely slice 3 cloves of garlic and an onion. Break your chorizo ring into bitesize chunks
- Get a large frying pan on the heat. Add your chorizo, and cook on a medium heat so the fat renders out. As it starts to get crispy, add your garlic and onions. Fry until soft, and then add your Cauli Rice.
- Mix it all in, and then pour in the passata. Bubble everything down until it is nice and thick, and then add your seafood. Mix it in, add a handful of chopped parsley, the juice of a lemon, a good grind of salt and pepper, and serve! Easy!