With Fullgreen’s Sweet Potato Rice, you can cook this dish in minutes! Perfect for brunch.
The eggs don’t need much time in the oven – if you want the yolks nice and runny leave it under the grill for no longer than a couple of minutes.
Cooking Time (includes preparation time): 20 Minutes
- 1 Lemon - £0.35
- 8 Eggs - £0.89
- Pack of Goat’s Cheese - £1.60
- Bunch of Mint - £0.70
- Chorizo - £2.00
- 1 Brown Onion - £0.16
- 2 x 200g Packs of Fullgreen Sweet Potato £4.00
- Total Cost - £9.70 - This covers absolutely everything. All we assume you have in your kitchen beforehand is SALT, PEPPER AND OLIVE OIL.
- Finely slice your onion. Break your chorizo ring into bitesize chunks.
- Get a large frying pan on the heat. Add your chorizo, and cook on a medium heat so the fat renders out. As it starts to get crispy, add your onions. Fry until soft, and then add your Fullgreen Sweet Potato Rice.
- Mix it all in, and then add a handful of chopped mint and the juice of a lemon. Season with salt and pepper, and then flatten out your mix. Turn the heat up and cook for a minute to allow the bottom to get crispy.
- Turn off the heat, and make 8 little dips in the hash. Add your eggs to the dips, and then dollop on some goat’s cheese. Place the hash under the grill for 2-3 minutes until the eggs are cooked. Serve with any leftover mint leaves. Enjoy!