Perfect for the fish lovers and the Thai-cuisine enthusiasts.
Very light, so good before an evening out.
Sesame seeds burn very quickly when they are toasted, so make sure you watch them!
COOKING TIME (INCLUDES PREPARATION TIME): 15 MINUTES
- 1 Bag Sugar snap Peas - £1.40
- A Knob of Ginger - £0.41
- 1 Lime - £0.35
- 1 Bunch Coriander - £0.70
- 1 Pack King Prawns - £3.50
- 1 Bag Sesame Seeds - £0.85
- Soy Sauce - £1.19
- 200g Noodles - £1.49
- Total Cost: £9.90 - This covers absolutely everything. All we assume you have in your kitchen beforehand is SALT, PEPPER AND OLIVE OIL.
- Put glass noodles in a bowl and cover with boiling water for 12 minutes.
- Take prawns. Marinade them in a splash of soy sauce, a knob of grated ginger and the finely chopped coriander stalks.
- Heat griddle pan and grill prawns until pink (2 minutes each side)
- Toast sesame seeds in a frying pan, without oil. Take off when golden brown (Around 3 minutes)
- Drain and rinse noodles, and place into a serving bowl. Cover with seeds, sugarsnaps, soy and lime and one more thumb-sized knob grated ginger. Place prawns on top.
- Scatter coriander leaves and more sesame seeds to serve.
Share With The Mob: