Just so easy and delicious. The sausages work perfectly with the ratatouille.
Rosemary works an absolute treat in this dish.
COOKING TIME (INCLUDES PREPARATION TIME): 55 MINUTES
- Garlic - £0.30
- 2 Red Onions - £0.33
- Bay Leaves - £0.70
- Rosemary - £0.70
- 2 Red Peppers - £1.00
- 2 Courgettes - £0.76
- 1 Tin Chopped Tomatoes - £0.31
- 12 Sausages - £5.00
- Total Cost – £9.10 - This covers absolutely everything. All we assume you have in your kitchen beforehand is SALT, PEPPER AND OLIVE OIL.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/356°F
- Roughly chop all your vegetables and chuck them in a baking tray.
- Add the sausages, a couple of sprigs of rosemary, 3 bay leaves, and your tin of tomatoes.
- Mix everything together and whack it in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Put some fresh rosemary on the top to serve.
Share With The Mob: