Packed full of nutrients. Spiced with cumin and paprika for a delicious Moroccan vibe.
The coriander at the end gives it such a nice fresh hit.
COOKING TIME (INCLUDES PREPARATION TIME): 55 MINUTES
- Carrots - £0.45
- Cherry Tomatoes - £1.00
- 400 Grams Chickpeas - £1.00
- 1 Bunch Coriander - £0.70
- Chicken Thighs - £3.30
- Cumin - £0.85
- Smoked Paprika - £0.85
- Total Cost – £7.85 - This covers absolutely everything. All we assume you have in your kitchen beforehand is SALT, PEPPER AND OLIVE OIL.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/356°F
- Place chicken thighs, cherry tomatoes, halved carrots and your chickpeas (with some of the chickpea water from the tin) into a baking tray.
- Add two teaspoons of cumin, two teaspoons of smoked paprika, and the stalks from your coriander (finely chopped).
- Add a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper, mix together, and then whack it in the oven for 40 minutes.
- After 40 minutes, take out the tray, give everything a mix, coating it all in the juices, and then put back in the oven for 10 more minutes.
- Serve with coriander leaves on top.
Share With The Mob: