The healthiest frittata out there.
Add some chilli flakes for a little spice hit.
COOKING TIME (INCLUDES PREPARATION TIME): 30 MINUTES
- Sourdough Loaf - £1.50
- Garlic - £0.30
- Chilli Flakes - £0.85
- Bunch of Flat Leaf Parsley - £0.70
- Goat’s Cheese - £1.50
- 10 Eggs - £1.50
- 200 Grams of Spinach - £1.00
- 200 Grams of Curly Kale - £1.00
- Total Cost – £8.35 - This covers absolutely everything. All we assume you have in your kitchen beforehand is SALT, PEPPER AND OLIVE OIL.
- Preheat your oven to 160°C/320°F
- Crack 10 eggs into a bowl. Add a splash of whole milk, salt and pepper. Whisk lightly together. Don’t beat it too hard.
- Chop two cloves of garlic. Fry them in a large saucepan with a teaspoon or two or chilli flakes. After a minute, add your kale. Add a splash of water if it start catching on the pan.
- Once it has wilted a bit (3 minutes or so), add your spinach. Again, add a little splash of water to keep it all moist. Once the spinach has wilted, add your eggs.
- Fry on a low heat for 6 minutes. Then, dollop the goat’s cheese on top, add a sprinkle of chilli flakes, and place the frittata into the oven for 12 minutes.
- While it is cooking, toast some sourdough.
- Serve with some parsley leaves scattered on top. This will give it a lovely freshness!
Share With The Mob: