The perfect mother’s day breakfast.
Remember to add almonds the morning after for extra crunch.
COOKING TIME (INCLUDES PREPARATION TIME): 12 HOURS
- Plain Yoghurt - £1.65
- 2 Bananas - £0.26
- Ground Cinnamon - £0.85
- 100g Almonds - £1.15
- Apple Juice (Not From Concentrate) - £1.51
- 1 Red Apple - £0.32
- 1 Green Apple - £0.32
- Jumbo Oats - £0.75
- Almond Milk - £1.80
- Total Cost – £8.71 - This covers absolutely everything. All we assume you have in your kitchen beforehand is SALT, PEPPER AND OLIVE OIL.
- Pour 3 mugs of oats into a bowl. Finely chop your apples into little cubes and throw them in with the oats. Add two heaped teaspoons of cinnamon and then pour in a pint of almond milk, and a pint of apple juice.
- Mix everything together, cover in cling film and then put bowl in fridge overnight.
- The next morning, chop 100g of Almonds and add them into the oats bowl. Mix everything together, and then divide into bowls. Put a ring of banana slices around the edge of the bowl, and spoon on a big dollop of yoghurt over the top. Add a pinch of cinnamon, and tuck in!
Share With The Mob: