Changing the way you look at homemade burgers forever.
Pomegranate seeds work a dream in the topping. An absolute dream.
COOKING TIME (INCLUDES PREPARATION TIME): 45 MINUTES
- Plain Yoghurt - £1.00
- 200g of Feta - £1.20
- Garlic - £0.30
- 1 Onion - £0.16
- Cumin - £0.85
- Mint - £0.70
- Pomegranate - £1.25
- Parsley - £0.70
- Lemon - £0.30
- Lamb Mince - £3.00
- Ciabatta Rolls - £0.54
- Total Cost – £10.00 - This covers absolutely everything. All we assume you have in your kitchen beforehand is SALT, PEPPER AND OLIVE OIL.
- Finely chop one onion and two cloves of garlic.
- Gently fry them until soft, and then add two heaped teaspoons of cumin.
- Then, remove from the heat and tip into a bowl. Add 500g of Lamb mince and a large handful of chopped parsley. Mix together and then make 8 thin patties.
- Place on a plate and put into the fridge for 20 minutes to firm up.
- Now for the feta topping. Add a block of feta, four heaped tablespoons of yoghurt, a handful of chopped mint, the juice of half a lemon and a small cup of pomegranate seeds to a bowl. Mix them all together. Done.
- Take out your patties. Place on a very hot griddle pan and cook for 2-3 minutes each side. At the same time, toast your ciabatta rolls.
- To serve, Place a dollop of the feta topping on the base of the roll. Then add a patty. Then more topping, then another patty, then any leftover mint leaves and pomegranate seeds you have, and then the top of the roll. Enjoy!
Share With The Mob: