The perfect eggy breakfast. The guacamole makes this so good.
Chives work a charm in the guac.
COOKING TIME (INCLUDES PREPARATION TIME): 20 MINUTES
- Red Chillies - £0.60
- Bunch of Chives - £0.70
- 1 Lemon - £0.30
- 4 White English Muffins - £0.50
- Smoked Streaky Bacon - £2.00
- 10 Eggs - £2.20
- 2 Large Avocados - £2.00
- Total Cost - £8.30 - This covers absolutely everything. All we assume you have in your kitchen beforehand is SALT, PEPPER AND OLIVE OIL.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/356ºF.
- Put bacon on a rack and whack it in the oven until crispy (or however you like it)
- Guac time – Put two avocados, a chopped chilli, a handful of chopped chives and the juice of a lemon into a bowl. Add salt, pepper and olive oil, and mash.
- Fry your eggs.
- Toast your puns.
- Build – Bun, guac, egg, bacon, bun, guac, bacon, bun. Tuck in and enjoy.
Share With The Mob: