Creamy, healthy, delicious, vegan.
Cauliflower is key here so don’t miss out on it!
COOKING TIME (INCLUDES PREPARATION TIME): 40 MINUTES
- 600g Chickpeas - £0.54
- 2 Limes - £0.60
- Ground Coriander - £0.85
- Garam Masala - £0.85
- Turmeric - £0.85
- Cumin - £0.85
- Red Chillies - £0.60
- 1 Cauliflower - £1.00
- Bunch of Coriander - £0.70
- Coconut Milk - £0.75
- 4 Tomatoes - £0.51
- 2 Brown Onions - £0.24
- Garlic - £0.30
- Ginger - £0.18
- Total Cost - £8.82 - This covers absolutely everything. All we assume you have in your kitchen beforehand is SALT, PEPPER AND OLIVE OIL.
- Finely chop 2 onions and 3 cloves of garlic. Grate a big chunk of ginger. Throw into a pan and let soften for 5 minutes over a medium heat.
- Add 1 teaspoon of turmeric, 2 teaspoons of cumin, 2 teaspoons of ground coriander seeds and 2 and a half teaspoons of garam masala. Mix it all in.
- Break your cauliflower into little florets, and add that to the pan. Coat the cauliflower in the spices. Add a bit of water from the chickpea tin to loosen the curry.
- Finely chop 4 tomatoes and add these to the pan. Season everything with salt and pepper, and then add 600g of chickpeas. Add a can of coconut milk, and mix everything together. Add a grated red chilli.
- Allow the curry to putter away on a medium heat for 20 minutes, or until it is nicely thickened.
- Add a large handful of chopped coriander at the end, and squeeze over the juice of a lime. Enjoy!
Share With The Mob: