The easiest, quickest barbecue desert.
COOKING TIME (INCLUDES PREPARATION TIME): 30 MINUTES
- 4 Bananas - £0.52
- Vanilla Ice Cream - £1.75
- Maple Syrup - £1.50
- Total Cost - £3.77 - This covers absolutely everything. All we assume you have in your kitchen beforehand is SALT, PEPPER AND OLIVE OIL.
- Place banana on tin foil. Create a parcel, making sure there are no gaps or hole. This will allow the banana to steam.
- Place the parcels in the barbecue embers for 30 minutes.
- Open tin foil. If the skins are black, they are ready. Cut a slice in the skin, and then add 1 or 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream, and drizzle over some maple syrup. Enjoy!
Share With The Mob: