The perfect vegan meal prep. So fresh. So zingy. So easy.
Smoked Tofu so much better than the normal stuff in this!
Cooking Time (includes preparation time): 10 Minutes
- 1 X 280g Pack of Tofoo Co. Smoked Tofu - £2.00
- 1 Avocado - £1.00
- 4 Courgettes - £1.51
- 1 Cucumber - £0.45
- Bunch of Coriander - £0.70
- Soy Sauce - £1.00
- 1 Lime - £0.30
- Sesame Oil - £1.60
- Knob of Ginger - £0.27
- Sesame Seeds - £0.90
- Total Cost - £9.73 - This covers absolutely everything. All we assume you have in your kitchen beforehand is SALT, PEPPER AND OLIVE OIL.
- Cut tofu into big cubes and add to a salad bowl.
- Spirulise your courgettes and add the courgetti to the bowl.
- Cube up an avocado and add to the bowl.
- Peel your cucumber. Cut it in half length ways. Spoon on the watery centre, and then cut into chunks. Add to the bowl.
- Now for the dressing. In a jar, add 3 tablespoons of olive oil, a teaspoon of sesame oil, two tablespoons of soy sauce, the juice of a lime, and a teaspoon of grated ginger. Mix together, and then pour over the salad.
- Toss the salad, and then scatter some sesame seeds over the top. Garnish with leftover coriander leaves. And enjoy!